Monday, November 14, 2005

The Wizard is Dead is alive again...

Those who wish to get a copy of my ebook The Wizard is Dead will be happy to know that I will make 50 more copies avilable soon.
Since Paypal doesn't work in Israel you will have to send me a check for 55$ to Israel.
You can reserve your copy in the mean time at yanivdeautsch@yahoo.com
And if you still believe that telling a spectator's drawing over the phone is a pipe dream you should take a look at the following quotes:

"I've gotten some fantastic reponses from The Wizard is Dead, thank you for releasing it. Do you plan to release anything else in the future?"

George Tait aka. Patrick G. Redford


"A great effect which I tried out successfully and worked more than well.
Gret thinking and nice touches.
Though not 100% its a killer and with a bit practice almost 100%. "

Thomas Rudolfo